Thursday, 17 July 2014

AVON Glimmerstick Eye Liner - Majestic Plum

The eye liner is less brown and more plum than it looks here. 

























I already own one of the glimmerstick eye liners from AVON in Emerald Glow. I got it from eBay some time last year and I think it's a nice product, so when I saw them reappear in the catalogue I decided to get another one. This time I bought the shade Majestic Plum which is a beautiful, deep, shimmery purple. I chose this shade, as I did the green, because it goes well with my hazel eyes. Both the purple and the green are wonderful alone to accentuate my eyes during the day or go lovely along my upper lash line with any eye shadow look throughout the evening.



I love the packaging of these liners. For some reason I just enjoy the slim tube and the twist up mechanism - It pleases me, okay? They're really easy to use, the liner itself is soft and glides on smoothly. The colour pay off is amazing as it is very pigmented and so it looks very pretty against my naked eye lid. Wow, I never thought that's something I'd say in a sentence! 

Another bonus of the eye liner is that it not only lasts all day (my working day is 8 hours) but it is waterproof. You need an oily remover - such as Clinique Take The Day Off - to get this one to budge! 

So at just £3.00 each I think the AVON Glimmersticks are fantastic little additions to your make up bag whether it be to spice things up on an every day basis or for a glam night out. I'd recommend them. 


Have you tried these? Would you like to?

No comments:

Post a Comment