Monday, 6 April 2015

Liebster Award

I'm about two months late with this one but hey, what's new there then? The beautiful Sarah from Fawn Chic nominated me for a liebster award - thank you, lovely! - so without further a dew here is my response... 



Any plans for valentines day?
Well it's a bit late for me to be answering this question but as a single pringle no, I did not spend my valentines day all loved up but I did spend my evening babysitting so another couple could enjoy their night! 

Where do you see yourself in five years?
If you would have asked me this question four years ago I would have told you that I would be on my way to becoming a midwife, if you would have asked me two years ago I would have told you I would be working as an administrative officer and if you had of asked me just months ago I would have told you that I would be a freelance make up artist. Now? Now I have no idea where I'll be in five years time and it's so scary!

Has blogging changed your life in any way?
Yes and no. I'm not one of those people who has become really successful and made lots of amazing friends - shout out to Laura though, she's great and I feel as though I can call her a friend (even though she probably just sees me as some sort of stalker, hah!) - but I have become happier and more confident in a way. Blogging has allowed me discover this whole other world - the bloggersphere - that sometimes I am totally divulged in and other times I'm completely AWOL from. I wouldn't change a thing. 

Favourite movie to watch to help cheer you up?
This is a bad question for me because I'm that person that just cannot watch a film twice! Once is enough, thank you very much. I do however enjoy romantic comedies or just comedies if I need some cheering up - so basically whatever is highest rated on the trusted netflix, that or I binge watch series such as Friends, Rizzoli & Isles, Switched At Birth or Bones.

One make up product that you couldn't live without?
As a Younique presenter I feel like I should say 3D fibre lash mascara (which is totally amazing) but truthfully it would more likely be my precious Sleek contour kit! I love that little palette of joy so much and it's so cheap. There have been times when I've slapped on some contour and nothing else, yep that's how I roll. 

Who is the person that inspires you to be a better person?
Amber Voight - look her up. Also, as cheesy at you may find it, Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter. I have followed her for years and she is my favourite person.

Do you enjoy sweet or sultry foods more?
I've never heard of 'sultry' foods but I assume it's just another word for savoury? If so then savoury all the way. It may be because my body has suffered too much junk food over the years but these days I'm just always craving the good stuff - by which I mean healthy stuff. 

Do you have a goal for 2015?
I had lots of goals but stuck to none of them so I guess just to be happy. 

One piece of clothing that you can't wait to wear for spring?
My wardrobe currently consists of about 5 tops and two pairs of jeans so nothing I'm two excited for to be honest. Maybe - no, definitely- a shopping spree is in order very soon. 

Favourite song at the moment?
I don't ever tend to have favourites. At the moment I am loving Only Love Can Hurt Like This and Hold Back The River as well as Kelly Clarkson and Sam Smith.

If you could choose one place to work (realistic or not) where would it be?
I'd be self employed! 

I've not done this post the typical way because I've had a few nominations, all of which I am so, SO grateful for but I'm running out of facts about myself and questions to ask so if you're reading this and want to give it a shot then write a post and give me 11 facts about yourself and 11 of your favourite things and leave the link in the comments or tweet me so that I can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment